Why Italy should be a most chosen Schengen State for higher studies?
- Schengen Multiple-Entry Student Visa valid for 29 European Union countries.
- Very very economical for studies at state universities.
- IELTS Required (5.5 for undergraduates and 6.0 graduates) / Exempted for Students from Karachi.
- Work Allowed (20 Hrs/Week).
- Pay very reasonable and economical tuition fee upon arrival in Italy once the visa is granted.
- Significant Financial Aid available to the foreign students from Non-European Union Area.
- Good Visa Ratio and “RISK FREE” documentation as compare to any other Schengen State.
- Intermediate and Graduates can also apply.
- Age limit according to the previous qualifications only.
- Admission process begins from Feb 2017 for the only Sept 2017 session once a year.
For further but brief information, kindly contact us via cell or telephone.
For detailed information, kindly visit our office with first appointment as free.
If possible; please email your CV first to email@example.com .
Only serious and no “Walk-in” clients are entertained.