Why Italy should be a most chosen Schengen State for higher studies?
- Schengen Multiple-Entry Student Visa valid for 29 European Union countries.
- Very very economical for studies at state universities.
- Visa is issued from Italian Consulate Karachi / Italian Embassy in Islamabad.
- IELTS Exempted for Students from Karachi / Sindh (English Proficiency Letter from the last bona-fide institute / college / university in Karachi/Sindh is required.
- Work Allowed (20 Hrs/Week).
- Pay very reasonable and economical tuition fee once the visa is granted.
- Significant Financial Aid available to the foreign students from Non-European Union Area.
- Good Visa Ratio and “RISK FREE” documentation as compare to any other Schengen State.
- Intermediate and Graduates can also apply.
- Age limit according to the previous qualifications only.
- Admission process begins from November 2017 for 2018 intake.
- Intermediate Pre-Medical Students for Medicine & Surgery can also apply without IELTS.
(Deadline for admission: Feb 28, 2018)
For further but brief information, kindly contact us via cell or telephone.
For detailed information, kindly visit our office with first appointment as free.
For serious Intermediate applicant please fill out the contact form completely.
For graduate applicants applying for Master degree … kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only serious and no “Walk-in” clients are entertained with telephonic appointment.