There are several reasons as to why one should opt primarily for UK study as far as higher education abroad is concerned:
- The educational standard in UK is higher and regarded both competitive and compatible as far as any other country in the world is concerned.
- The UK degrees in various disciplines are preferred for most of the jobs in various government as well as private sector in Pakistan with better career prospects and lucrative salaries.
- Getting admission and student visa procedures are still easy as compare to many other countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Although the over and all UK student visa ratio is almost 50% up from 30% recently for Pakistani students, it however depends upon one’s eligibility in terms of academic qualifications, finances, documentation and interview preparation when it comes to wining a student visa to an absolute 100% visa issuance ratio and we at Euro can do that.
- You can study in UK after FSc / HSC to foundation leading to Bachelor degree
- You can study in UK without IELTS in some cases. (We will guide you )
- You can study in UK just after O levels in some universities with an average to lower grades.
- You can study in UK with scholarship. (We will guide you )
- With 2 years B-Com qualifications from Pakistan, there are Universities in the UK who can offer a direct 3rd year “Top-up” to finish your UK undergraduate degree in just one year.
- Euro Education is among the pioneers as “Study in UK consultants.”
Attention below average grades “O” or “A” levels students.
Dreaming of a big university in United Kingdom?
We have got you covered with the highest student visa ratio to the UK.
- Students from the families with affordable financial support are considered only.
- Please bring your Parents / Guardian along for further discussion.
- No walk-in clients are entertained at all.
- Meetings on appointments only.
Last updated: 05/05/2019