UKBA VISA PROCESSING TIME GUIDE
Pakistani visa applicants should click visa info under “INDIA” category. (CLICK HERE)
UK VISIT VISA VS. USA VISIT VISA
(First Time Visa Applicants)
|TYPE||INITIAL DURATION||GENERAL CRITERIA||INTERVIEW||REFUSAL LETTERS||VISA FEE|
|UK VISIT-C||6 MONTHS MULTIPLE||NONE||NONE||DETAILED
|USA B1/B2||5 YEARS MULTIPLE||YES||YES ISBD/KHI||SAME
UK Visit Visa Requirements:
We provide credit card facility to visa applicants for UK.
Euro Educational Consultants are also proud to announce their services for UK Visit Visa Applicants.
Beginning January 01 2005, all Pakistani citizens have privileges to apply for UK visit visa category with the exception of an age of 18 years or under who has to accompany his / her parents / guardian (not applicable in case of students).
FOLLOWINGS ARE THE MAJOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Passport (for one year at least)
- C.N.I.C (Computerized National Identity Card)
- Previous Passports? (If any)
- One recent passport size photographs? (Colored with white / off-white background / Polaroid photographs are simply not accepted)
- Visa Application Form? (Online)
- Visa application charges / All Categories (click here).
- Are all relevant or required sections on visa application form (VAF1-2006) completed?
- Evidence of Employment / Business?
- Evidence of Income? (Salary receipts / Bank statement showing salary transactions for minimum last six months)
- Evidence of Savings? (Bank statement showing transactions for minimum last six months + other evidences of additional income if any such as saving certificates etc.)
- Evidence of Sponsorship documents from UK? (If any)
- If applying as a part of a family group traveling to UK then evidence of relationship?
- Proof of Income Tax Returns (in case of being declared as a self-employed)
Please do not change your previous plans while applying for visit, family-visit or a business visitor visa to UK; even if you are “dead-sure” you would easily get the visa just because you had visited UK several times before and never even stayed out there for longer than a proposed time-period. Now why is that: (1) Well, call it an ignorance or a certain “sensitive-shift” in UK visa policy by UK Border Agency (UKBA) in recent months for Pakistan, there are 70:30 chances that you might end-up being refused by British High Commission (BHC) either in Abu-Dhabi UAE or in Islamabad Pakistan for no solid reason whatsoever. So please, be very careful and keep other options “wide-open.”
Now the type of copy-pasted magical heading before any objection or refusal the BHC visa-section authorities usually come along with in that refusal letter, in most of the such cases, is something like this:
“I note that you have previously traveled to the UK and your earlier application provided full details to satisfy the ECO that you had met the requirements of the Immigration Rules (Para 41, HC-395) as a visitor. However, each case must be decided on its individual merits at the time of application.”
So beware it is not a sure-shot guarantee that you may end-up getting visa / entry clearance to UK as you used to before.
UKBA WARNING: (JULY 26, 2009/P#35) / COURTESY: DAILY JUNG.
THE UK BORDER AGENCY (UKBA) HAS RECENTLY ISSUED A STERN WARNING TO ALL PAKISTANI VISA APPLICANTS SEEKING ENTRY INTO UK IN ALL CATEGORIES TO BEWARE OF “CERTAIN” LOCAL “AGENTS” / “CONSULTANTS” TRYING TO LURE THEM INTO VISA SCAM BY OFFERING THEM BOGUS DOCUMENTS SUCH AS “TAILORED” BANK STATEMENTS OR “CHANGED” PASSPORTS (IN CASE THEY WERE REFUSED EARLIER FOR A VISA) FOR A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. IT IS FURTHER WARNED THAT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE “DONE” VISA OR “DONE” ENTRY INTO UK OR ANY PART OF EUROPEAN UNION. IT MUST BE KEPT IN MIND THAT FAILURE TO PRODUCE ORIGINAL/GENUINE DOCUMENTS MAY RESULT NOT ONLY IN REFUSAL OF VISA APPLICATION BUT A PERSON APPLYING WITH FORGED DOCUMENTS WOULD BE PROHIBITED TO APPLY FOR ANY TYPE OF UK VISA FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS STRAIGHT AWAY.
Last updated: 01/06/2012