JUST IN (05-08-2014)
BEGINNING NOVEMBER 2014, THE UK GOVERNMENT FURTHER INTRODUCES TOUGHER IMMIGRATION RULES FOR ITS UNIVERSITIES & COLLEGES:
COURTESY: ICEF MONITOR.
The British government has announced tighter controls on institutions that sponsor international students to study in the UK. Under the current rules, universities and colleges can maintain their Highly Trusted Sponsor (HTS) status if 20% or fewer of the students they recruit are refused student visas by the Home Office. Prime Minister David Cameron announced that, as of November 2014, (Click here to Read More)
JUST IN (25-09-2014)
THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PAKISTANIS HAVE BEEN “FINANCIALLY RIPPED OFF” IN POLAND TYPE “D” WORK VISA SCAM IN LABOR CATEGORY:
Euro Education Consultants Field Investigation Cell has recently came along with a horrible scandal relating to issuance of work permits in Labor Class by the Polish Government to qualify for so called “D-Type” two years multiple work visa. It is found out that almost 90% of innocent Pakistani applicants, dreaming to settle in Poland for a better life-style, have been ripped off financially by the agents in UK and in other different European countries whereas very few work visas (say even lesser than 5%) has been issued by the Polish Embassy in Islamabad. Euro Education Field Investigation Team is further enhancing its investigation to find out as to whether there has been any or some involvement of any of the staff of Polish Embassy in Islamabad or not. (Please stay updated for more info)
NO RIGHTS OF APPEAL FOR ALL TYPES OF UK VISIT VISA CATEGORIES SINCE JUNE, 2013.
We are still receiving enormous number of telephone queries from people who are being refused for UK visit visas to this day and want to Appeal vs. their visit visa refusals. We are sorry to inform them that the right of appeal has been abolished by UKBA since June 2013. However there are other alternative routes to apply against the UK visit visa refusal. (Click here for further details)
Study in European Cyprus
Hotel Management with Paid Internship & Business Administration Diploma / Degree Courses are also available (Click here for more info)
NEW UK VISAS ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM FROM 18/11/2013 (VISA4UK) But be very careful for if you are NEW to this application system. UKBA: Mandatory Online Payment System with an online FedEx Appointments introduced in Pakistan for all types of UK Visa Applications from the end of March, 2014. From the end of March, 2014 all applications for a UK visa must be completed and paid for using the new online application, FedEx appointment and payment system before going to Gerry’s. From this date (FedEx) appointments to submit applications will only be accepted when the online application form and payment is complete. Payment will be in GBP (Pounds Sterling) and can be made online using Visa or MasterCard debit or credit cards or e-wallet (for more information, visit www.skrill.com). If you intend to travel on a work, study or settlement visa, you can ask your UK sponsor to make the online payment on your behalf. If you are applying for visit visas you can also ask a travel agent to pay for the visa application as part of a package when booking flights and/or accommodation. Please ensure that any visa agent or immigration advisor you use is reputable. For further help, please call us at Euro Euro Education is one of the leading Foreign Education Consultants in Karachi Pakistan specializing Student Visa and Career Counseling. Having over 15 years of experience, they have enormous expertise in the field of UK / Cyprus / USA visa application processing, counseling and interview preparation in British Accent. At Euro, we firmly believe that correct and systematic counseling along with evaluation and preparation is the key to success. All prospective candidates who meet us for the first time are invited for an half an hour of detailed briefing free of charge. For further information and details on Tier-4 student visa interview preparation in pure British Accent, contact us via cell / phone or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Study in European Cyprus
- Latest UK/World Student Visa News/Warnings
- CAN TIER-4 “HIGHLY-TRUSTED” REGISTERED / APPROVED SPONSORS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM REALLY BE “TRUSTED” ANY LONGER??? THE QUESTION IS: HOW LONG THIS CAT & MOUSE GAME WOULD CONTINUE BETWEEN UKBA AND THE REGISTERED TIER-4 SPONSORS THUS MAKING THE MOCKERY AND LAUGHING STOCK OF THE UK FOREIGN EDUCATION SYSTEM??? OVERSEAS STUDENT OPTING TO STUDY IN HIGHLY TRUSTED COLLEGES IN UK MUST BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL NOW A DAYS.
- UKBA WOULDN’T TELL YOU ALL OF THIS
- How many Institutes in UK are Highly Trusted
- Colleges on the course to financial disaster
- PLUNGING FROM £40 BILLIONS TO MERE £15 BILLIONS
- BAD NEWS FROM IMF FOR UK & US ECONOMIES FOR THE YEAR 2012
(article by Emma Rowley of Daily Telegraph dated October 08, 2012)
- THE NEW STRICT STUDENT VISA CHANGES WOULD CRIPPLE UK’S ANNUAL £40 BILLION FOREIGN EDUCATION INDUSTRY.
(Click here for a fresh column by Mark Easton from BBC news / Thursday, 17 March 2011.)
- Private colleges in UK threaten legal action to challenge crippling visa policy.
(Click here for a fresh column by Simon Baker from Times Higher Education Magazine. Thursday,14 April, 2011)
- Stricter Controls on UK Student Visas
Changes will include restrictions on the right to work and to bring dependants,
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE TIER 4 CHANGES
- WARNING FOR TIER-4 APPLICANTS
- UK VISIT VISA VS. USA VISIT VISA
- UKBA LATEST UPDATES: (Including 4% UK Visa Fee Increment from April 06, 2014. See UKBA Updates)
- UKBA WARNING
- DE-LISTED & APPROVED FINANCIAL INSTITUTES & BANKS DECLARED BY UKBA IN INDIA, IRAN, PAKISTAN AND PHILIPPINES.