Study PhD Program in New Zealand
A pathway in New Zealand to permanent family residency PR
* Domestic Tuition Fee from International Students in New Zealand
* No course work and no classes. Just thesis in PhD.
* The main applicant is allowed to have unlimited working hours.
* Spouse is entitled to work visa
* Education is free for children
* Minimum 17 years of education.
* 6 Credit Hours of Dissertation / Publish or Unpublished Research Papers
* A grade of B+ or above according to your local university grade-table criteria.
* To qualify for partial to full scholarship, an over all grade of A to A+ is needed.
Please note that in partial scholarship, only the tuition fee for three years duration is waved. Whereas in full scholarship, there is a full tuition fee waiver plus the main applicant doesn’t need to show the bank statement as a part of visa processing supporting documents.
Kindly submit the following documents for fee assessment to: email@example.com
- Your updated CV.
- Your Final Marksheet from your last qualification with your local university’s grade-table.
- Your published or unpublished thesis or dissertation.